BE A PART OF THE J. GRENNAN & SONS TEAM
We look for ambitious people with a passion for learning and achievement. We are always open to new ideas and welcome people who show creativity and ingenuity. If you think you have what it takes to be a valuable member of the J. Grennan & Sons team please email your CV to email@example.com
Retail Sales & Business Development Manager, JGrennan & Sons , Offaly/Laois Region – Full Time
Job Title: Retail Sales & Business Development Manager, JGrennan & Sons , Offaly/Laois Region – Full Time
The successful candidate will be based in the midlands (Offaly/Laois area) & working as part of our Retail Sales & technical support team, focused on growing business within our existing customer base and developing opportunities with new customers. This role represents a great chance to become an integral part of a highly motivated agribusiness, within which there is tremendous scope for continuous learning and career progression
- Building and maintaining long term business relationships with customers
- Branch management and team motivation
- Supporting customers with detailed, up to date, cutting edge advice
- Managing customer accounts in a fair & timely fashion
- Staying abreast of technological advancements & market trends in farming to ensure we always deliver the best possible suite of products and services to our customers
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Third level Agricultural Science based qualification, ideally to Level 8 desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in a similar Agribusiness role desirable but not essential.
- Hands on experience in a Dairy / Calf / Beef farming environment is preferable
- Valid driving license & IT literacy
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Company vehicle & phone
- Attractive salary and bonus structure commensurate with experience
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Retail Sales & Business Development Manager in the subject line
Retail Branch Sales Assistant , JGrennan & Sons , Midlands Region – Full Time
Job Title: Retail Branch Sales Assistant, JGrennan & Sons , Midlands Region – Full Time
J Grennan and sons is currently recruiting a Retail Branch Sales Assistant based in our Midlands Region. This is a full-time permanent role.
- Assisting customers with yard collections
- Receiving and checking in deliveries
- Operating on site machinery such as Forklifts and Telehandlers
- Best in Class Customer Service
- Provide fast, efficient and friendly service at all times.
- Keen interest in and understanding of our product range and services
- Branch Operations
- Be able to work in the shop and store yard as and when needed
- Compute literate with good merchandising skills
- Previous experience in Agri is an advantage but not essential
- A keen customer focus
- Excellent customer service, communication, and people skills
- Ability to work as part or a team or on your own initiative
- Flexible to work throughout our store networks
Please apply to email@example.com and reference the job title Retail Branch Sales Assistant in the subject line
Maintenance Fitter , JGrennan & Sons , Rath – Full Time
Job Title: Maintenance Fitter , JGrennan & Sons , Rath – Full Time
J Grennan and Sons is currently recruiting a Maintenance Fitter. This is a full-time permanent role. This role will be based in a busy and fast based production environment in Rath.
- Conduct all maintenance work orders in accordance with deadlines
- Make sure plant and all equipment breakdowns are dealt with in a timely manner in accordance with business needs
- Finding and fixing faults and ensure they are dealt with to the highest standard
- Conducting planned maintenance checks
- Responding to emergency calls
- Responsible for installation of new equipment
- Support continuous improvement projects that will improve the efficiency of the business and reduce costs e.g., Energy Projects, Safety Improvements, purchase of new equipment etc.
- Manage stock control for your area
- Help in the maintenance of a safe company culture by always complying with the company’s health and safety guidelines while reporting any equipment or process issues to line manager.
- Additional duties as required.
- Qualified Maintenance Fitter
- Experience with fabrication & welding
- Ability to both work on own initiative and team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job title Maintenance Fitter in the subject line
HGV Drivers : Brian Grennan Transport , Rath – Full Time & Part Time Positions Available
Job Title: HGV Drivers : Brian Grennan Transport , Rath – Full Time & Part Time Positions Available
Brian Grennan Transport require qualified HGV Drivers with a clean and valid HGV license to join our growing team.
- Carry out assigned routes daily
- Responsible for daily vehicle condition checks as outlined by the Manager
- Be 100% compliant with Health & Safety Regulations
- A driver’s CPC card and Digital Tacho Card
- Flexibility about working varying shifts in line with business needs
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Required to work Saturdays
- Part Time/Full Time positions available
Please apply to email@example.com and reference the job title HGV Drivers Rath in the subject line
Shunter Driver : JGrennan & Sons , Rath – Full Time Shift Work
Job Title: Shunter Driver : JGrennan & Sons , Rath – Full Time Shift Work
Job description: JGrennan & Sons require Shunter Driver to join our growing team.
- Safe Loading of lorry with product
- Loading & unloading bays
- Completion of relevant paperwork and intake checks
- Flexibility regarding working varying shifts in line with business needs
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Required Day or Night shifts & weekends