J Grennan and sons is currently recruiting an IT Specialist, full or part-time, to provide technical expertise to implement and maintain IT systems which would provide feasible solutions to the underlying business requirements that need to be addressed. A high level of vision and business understanding is necessary to formulate and communicate any software or technical requirements they think would benefit the organisation. An excellent package will be on offer to the successful candidate.
The suitable applicant will….
- Be a technical expert that can interpret business needs aligning technology to meet these needs.
- Approve and monitor major projects, manage IT budgets, procedures, standards and overall IT performance.
- Have good people skills providing IT training and ensuring end user compliance.
- Analyse models via techniques such as reviews and walk through.
- Maintain our IT infrastructure – PCs, printers, phones, tablets, apps.
- Liaise with external IT support on IT infrastructure.
- Keep all company IT equipment up to date with latest software.
Skill base will include……..
Excellent technical understanding and skills, communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills, project management and problem solving abilities.
Candidate must have third level education, preferably in the IT sector.
Benefits and Salary
- Excellent package on offer to the successful candidate.
- Great opportunity to work with a diverse team of 120 personnel over a broad range of activities.
- Varied daily workload with excellent scope to develop IT functions in many areas e.g. manufacturing, logistics, distribution, sales, and engineering.
- Sole IT person working in the company, so you will have full control over IT development.
- Opportunity to develop and become part of a senior management team in the future.
Interested parties should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching their CV and covering letter citing the key reasons why they are suitable to fill such an important role (max 300 words). This position is available immediately.