TopSpec are one of the leading providers of feed balancers in the world and are looked to when excellent, effective and trusted results are required.
TopSpec test, amend and improve their formulations based on research carried out at Middle Park Farm, TopSpec’s own, purpose-built, applied nutrition research facility in North Yorkshire.
Because excellent nutrition is of prime importance to TopSpec they guarantee to ‘Create without Compromise.’ You can rest assured that none of their products will be compromised, ever.
All the formulations are designed by TopSpec’s own experienced equine nutritionists. Only the highest quality ingredients are included in the formulations.
TopSpec are participants in the UFAS-BETA-NOPS programme to ensure that all the products are of the highest standards available for competition use under HRA/FEI competition rules. All the ingredients can be traced back to source. No medicated products are made in any of the manufacturing plants/mills that manufacture TopSpec products. All TopSpec products are stored in a warehouse that contains no other animal feeds. TopSpec provide a full specification of all their products for customer’s information.
- Promotes muscle development and topline.
- Contains a broad spectrum supplement and many specialised supplements including a hoof supplements, anti-oxidants and digestive aids.
- This superb specification allows horses to utilise far more nutrients from theforage and straights in their diet
- Combines the benefits of TopSpec Comprehensive Feed Balancer with a joint supplement.
- Includes scientifically recommended rate of glucosamine in a daily feed to support healthy joints
- Promotes muscle development and topline and contains the levels of vitamins and minerals required to balance the diets of horses and ponies in light work.
- Cool Balancer is an economical feed balancer for those horses that do not need a hoof supplement and are not working hard, showing or stressed.
- Designed for elderly horses that need more condition.
- Combines the benefits of a feed balancer tailored to the needs of an elderly horse.
- Helps to maintain muscle development, topline and condition, these often start to decline with age.
- Designed for elderly horses and ponies that do not need extra condition.
- Combines the benefits of a low-calorie feed balancer tailored to the needs of elderly horse.
- Contains a joint supplement.
- Designed for broodmares, youngstock and stallions. Contains several supplements combined with a feed designed to promote musculoskeletal development.
- Helps promote good, even growth rates, promotes correct limb development and strength.
- Provides the nutrients to optimise fertility, promotes colostrums’ quality and milk yield.
- Helps to maintain condition.
- A pelleted multi supplement designed to provide nutritional support for those prone, being treated for and recovering from laminitis.
- Antilam is used and recommended by nutritionists, vets and farriers.
- A brilliant formulation combining several supplements with a high fibre, low calorie carrier to make it palatable.
- Can also be used very successfully as part of a calorie controlled diet when weight loss is required.
- Designed for donkeys that are overweight or need their weight controlling.
- It is rich in micro nutrients but low in both protein and calories.
- Designed nutritional support for optimum speed, stamina and recovery rates
- High quality protein such as lysine, vitamin E, selenium, vitamin A, calcium, magnesium and copper to promote superb muscle development & function
- Contains calcium, phosphorus, vitamins A, D, C, copper, zinc to optimise bone development in young racehorses.
- Pure protected yeast and vitamins B12, B6 and folic acid for red cell production
- High levels of biotin proven to improve hoof quality
- The granular multi supplement we put into TopSpec Comprehensive Feed Balancer.
- The most fully comprehensive supplement you can buy and can successfully be fed to every horse and pony on your yard.
- Designed to be fed to horses and ponies with anxious temperaments or those that cannot cope with situations such as showing, travelling and competing.
- Contains only natural ingredients but no herbs.
- A caramel flavoured additive which contains an excellent specification of nutrients to support the development and maintenance of healthy joints.
- Contains MSM and Glucosamine.
- Designed to greatly improve hoof quality over a period of 9-12 months.
- Contains the levels of biotin scientifically proven to improve hoof quality plus methionine, zinc, copper, iodine, calcium and vitamin A.
- Designed to optimise digestive health and stimulate appetite in horses.
- Contains vitamin B12 and high levels of pure, protected probiotic yeast and a prebiotic MOS.
- Particularly effective for horses that are working hard, on high concentrated/low forage diets, or stressed.
- Ideal for use after antibiotic/worming treatments which can upset the hind gut microbial balance.
- Provides Non Heating but conditioning calories and are ideal for horses that need condition without ‘fizz’.
- Formulated without cereal grains and are designed to be fed with TopSpec Balancers.
- Formulated with no cereal grains, so non heating
- Soya and linseed added to support muscle function and repair
- Essential source of fibre for older horses with poor or no teeth
- Can be soaked into a mash and mixed with TopSpec Senior Feed Balancer as a complete feed
- Designed to be added to TopSpec feed balancers
- Oat/Barley free
- Contain good quality protein and available sources of calcium, magnesium and salt
- Highly digestible fibre helps promote beneficial bacteria in the hindgut
- Formulated to include cereal grains and provided ‘fast-releasing energy’.
- 35% more digestible energy per kg than quality oats.
- Consists of cooked High-Oil Oat Flakes and cooked Full Fat Soya Flakes, with added limestone and salt
- 20kg sack €19.83
- This highly innovative muesli blend is 25% more conditioning than traditional conditioning mixes and cubes.
- Includes cooked naked oats and therefore provide more ‘fast release’ energy.
- Designed to be added to TopSpec feed balancers they contain no added vitamins and trace-elements.
- They do include the major minerals calcium and sodium.
- Particularly beneficial where weight gain is required but feed sizes cannot be increased, ideal for show horses and bloodstock being prepared for sales.
CHOPPED FIBRE PRODUCTS
- A natural product made from alfalfa, oat straw, a light dressing of soya oil and real mint.
- No molasses or any other sugar coating is used.
- Nutritionally similar to hay but containing less sugar, it is ideal for horses and ponies prone to or are being treated for laminitis or good doers.
- Ideal to be fed with balancers.
- Made from top quality British alfalfa, with a light dressing of soya oil and real mint.
- No molasses or any other sugar coating.
- Ideal when fed with a balancer for working horses, broodmares and youngstock
- Similar nutritional value to haylage but contains less sugar.
- Ideal for ponies and horses needing to gain weight because of its good quality protein, low starch levels and high bio-available calcium.
- A natural product made from a blend of speciality selected dried grass.
- Contains no molasses or other sugar coating.
- Suitable for all horses and ponies except for those prone or being treated for laminitis.
- Ideal for old or fussy eaters or those in high performance.
- Can be fed solely with a balancer or can be used as a hay replacer for elderly horses struggling to maintain condition as a result of poor dentition reducing the ability to chew hay/haylage.